Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Pom Pom scarf

Still catching up with makes completed over the past few weeks... though at least this one was made in September. Unlike the holiday bag I keep forgetting to photograph which was made in August.

Purl Bee's Pom Pom scarf




without pom poms. Of course.




Instead I used some lace trim found in drawer. Fabrics are a lovely Swiss dot and the blue floral is moda's blueberry, both from the eternal maker. Linda (Mr R's Mum) has a fondness for blue and white. This pattern is a traditional shawl style and is oh-so-lovely. Yet again I would most happily have kept this for myself. Another make to add to my oh I would so like one of those list. Happy Birthday Linda!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I have the Purl Bee's Scarf bookmarked in tutorials - your version is lovely, especially with the lace :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I seem to have made a few of Purl Bee's Pom Pom scarves so far this year, without the Pom poms! Which is strange as I do love tiny Pom Pom trim...

      Delete