Sunday 1 April 2012

Car boot finds

Some bits for me and a HotWheels for Patch. Only poor Mr R came away with nothing for himself, though he did buy me the sweet cross stitch sampler





Just need to paint the frame...

And in case Dad reads this - well done Dad! No, not for doing the wallpaper ( though we are ready when you are!) We went to listen to Woodbridge Choral Society last night. Well I listened, Dad took a more active part. I was slightly distracted throughout as the lovely wool shop in Woodbridge had an advert right opposite the programme making me want my knitting. Is it the done thing to knit or crochet at such times? And am I the only person to not know about standing during Hallelujah?

Have a sunny Sunday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment